Endurance & speed
- Bent knee sit-ups 40 in one minute
- Push-ups 30 in one minute
- Running 1.5 miles in 12:30
- Swimming 500 meters (20 laps)
- 100m in under 12min and tread water for 5-minutes
- Loose 3 Kg of weight
- Loose 3% body fat
- Loose 3 cm off my waist
- Increase arms, chest and thighs by 2 cm
Note the first set of goals are the minimal fitness requirements needed to graduate from the US Coast Guard's Cape May boot camp.
Wed. night I moved from the bike and tried running. I did 2K in 20-minutes.
@ 12:30 I was at 1.33K
Sat. afternoon I ran 2.3K in 20-minutes.
@ 12:30 I was at 1.5K
Sunday 8/3 I did 30 sit-ups and 20 push-ups in one minute.
Sunday 8/20 I did 34 sit-ups and 30 push-ups in one minute.
Swimming 100m in around 9-minutes.